The event is postponed to an unknown date due to COVID-19 situation. Due to operational constraints of the spaceport, it is not possible to schedule it for now.
Regards, The COMET CYB & OPS teams
Cybersecurity challenges and constraints on launch operations
Unknown date 2020 at Guiana Space Center, Kourou
- to establish a state of play of nowadays and future challenges and to present solutions envisioned by and for Europe's spaceport,
- together with stakeholders, to identify synergies on alike challenges encountered outside of space launch context,
- to highlight and enrich local skills and capacities:
- new methods or technologies linked to Ariane 6 project : which valorisation for CNES, space and outside space activities ?
- evolutions of systems and needs of Europe's spaceport and CSG-NG project : what are the perspectives and what are the business needs, especially related to operations and cybersecurity ?
- to think about the best ways to answer our challenges taking into accounts CSG context.
Day 2, CNES is organizing in Cayenne an open day of meetups and exchanges for cybersecurity actors.
Activities around CSG will also be planned before or after this date.
If you wish to contribute to this event, please submit us your proposal or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don't hesitate to share this message with your contacts.
Day 1 - 2020
Cybersecurity challenges and constraints on launch operations, Centre Spatial Guyanais, Kourou, French Guiana
Day 2 - 2020
French Guiana Cybersecurity Meetup, Cayenne
Activities (visits), Centre Spatial Guyanais, Kourou, French Guiana
Registration website is open Registration
This event is open and free. We are working to keep these events free, so if you want to support us, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com