The P&A Community of Experts focuses on several themes within an aerospace context that is both highly regulated and in a state of rapid evolution. It looks at new problems in order to reinforce skills and expertise in the three following fields:
- Micro propulsion for cubesat/nanosat.
- High power electricpropulsion
- Disruptive technologies in electric propulsion.
- Low-cost electric propulsion.
- Modelling and diagnostics for electric propulsion.
- Fully electric AOCS.
- Electric propellant and space environment interaction.
- New injection strategies.
Chemical and liquid propulsion (excluding launcher):
- Passivation of satellite propulsion systems: equipment, development, protocols.
- New chemical propellants (green propellants) and, more widely, energetic materials, including pyrotechnical applications.
- Long term stability of energetic materials: standards, methods, use.
- New high-performance materials and associated processes (additive manufacturing, CVD, etc.)
- Controlled / uncontrolled re-entry of satellites.
- Fragmentation: process, simulations.
- Loss of mass: ablation, oxidation, blowing.
- Radiation (IR, CO/CO2, etc.)
- Classification of materials at high temperatures.
- Compliance with French Space Operations Act.